Currently our school bus only serves the north-east of Singapore @Ang Mo Kio, Sin Ming, Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol Springleaf/Lentor Ave.
Please note that due to limited capacity, School bus seat availability will be based on a first come, first served basis.
School Bus Schedule
|From home to centre
||7am to 8.45am
|From centre to home
||5.40pm to 6.45pm
- The school and its transport operators reserve the right to dictate the most convenient pick-up/drop-off point (e.g. closest bus stop) in order to facilitate speedy route movement to reduce passenger journey times.
- The Parent/Guardian is to be present at the arranged pick up/drop off time to send/receive your child. No SMS or call notifications will be given unless unforeseen delays occur.
- The bus will wait no longer than 5 minutes at the pick-up / drop-off location before leaving.
- Traveling time might change from time to time due to changes in composition of the group of children on the school bus and/or changes in bus routes. You will be informed should there be significant changes in timings.
- Should there be no one to pick-up your child after time has elapsed and/or the parent/guardian is uncontactable, your child will be returned to school.
School Bus Fares
1.5km to 5km – monthly fare for single trip = S$110.00
Monthly fare for return trip = S$150.00
5km to 10km – monthly fare for single trip = S$260.00
Monthly fare for return trip – S$300.00
10km to 15km – monthly fare for single trip = S$320.00
Monthly fare for return trip – S$360.00
- The Bus Fare is determined based on the shortest road distance between the school and your address.
- Fare adjustments (if any) may be made to reflect changes in
- Operational costs (e.g. fuel prices);
- Transportation policies;
- Or Traffic rules (e.g. ERP, road diversions)
- Notice for any fare adjustments will be made in writing to you.
Make a Registration Request now!
Completing this form does not guarantee your registration.